Thursday, November 25, 2010

Birthdaybubble Letter

Sims Creations

Well yes, I am a passionate series of Sims ^ _ ^
I played all the sims, including expansions. Ditto for The Sims 2 is currently my absolute favorite. I have had a profound disappointment with The Sims 3: (first exchange of "visual style", no doubt improved, but with details that I was not totally satisfied. The thing that bothered me most were the many, many , far too many bugs . Moreover, the new polished EA to put the new set of best objects only for sale in the online store (at exorbitant prices : O) has helped to make me stay not so nice ... So I stopped at The Sims 3 base, without expansion and without passion to pursue it.

Then yesterday, a pleasant surprise: the versions of The Sims 3 Sims 3 Ambitious and Adventure Travel for iPod conceals to 0.79 € ^ _ ^ For now I tried Adventure Travel and frankly I find it very nice and well done! Definitely worth the expense!

Ambitious Sims 3 for iPhone & iPod
The Sims 3 World Adventure for iPhone & iPod

And there is also always on offer SimCity ^ _ ^

SimCity Deluxe for iPhone & iPod

"KissKiss"

0 comments:

Post a Comment