Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4856 Counseling For Dui

... and finished the pleasantries: start with some Old Little Creations ^ _ ^ Contact Info

start with some of the earliest creations



The Crocodile Phonestrap " ! My absolute creation ^ 3 ^ _ ^ I love him so much more!




I "Muffins Phonestrap" created at the request of a friend ... they also go back to the first week of mixing various "



The " PumpkinFish " back ^ _ ^ Halloween 2009 ... first week of creations and experiments!



Thinking birthday gift for a friend a lover of sheep led me into the magical world of the sheep ^ _ ^ which have become one of my MUST:) Before testing "WhiteSheepRing" and "SheepNecklace"




Yet another birthday and another experiment! "StoneNecklace" and "StoneEarrings" (yes, I have used and continue to use my friends as guinea pigs: p)



"Luke ... I am your father, O" A "KawaiiDarthVader" StrapPhone:) OOK (One of a Kind: single model, not repeatable)



And an equally "KawaiiMurky" Phonestrap ^ _ ^ OOK (One Of a Kind: single model, not repeatable)


A short insert also the creations now available ... maybe later ... I'm going to spy on Azeroth as changed since The Shattering: O

"KissKiss"


Licenza Creative Commons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 2.5 Italy License .

0 comments:

Post a Comment